Easy Beef and Broccoli
2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
1 Tbsp. oil
1 lb. beef stir-fry strips
2 cups frozen broccoli florets
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
1 Tbsp. grated ginger root
1. COOK rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 3 min. or until evenly browned, stirring frequently.
2. ADD broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing and ginger root; stir. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until heated through.
3. SERVE over the rice.
• If you can’t find beef stir-fry strips in your supermarket, you can use any grilling steak, cut into thin strips, instead.
• Substitute jarred minced ginger for the grated ginger root.
STOVE TOP One-Dish Chicken Skillet
1-1/2 cups hot water
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1. MIX hot water, butter and stuffing mix.
2. COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. on each side.
3. MIX soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing; cover. Cook on low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
• Substitute fat-free milk for the sour cream.